The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Questionnaire development

Hi,
v hav always learnt in MBA that our questionnaire must b neutral.
It must not evoke any feeling of bias.
but i'm in a process of implementing a new HR practice in an organization.
I feel, I must come out with a questionnaire which has more +ve questions towards the new HR pratice than the -ve ones, 4 the simple reason that my employees should hav a +ve feel rather than -ve feel towards the new HR practice.
say for ex.,
i l have some questions in this format:
write 5 if u strongly disagree,
4 if u agree
3 if u r neutral
2 if u disagree and
1 if u strongly disagree

1. KM helps me to save my time
2. KM helpd me to generate new nowledge
3. KM helps me to renew my knowledge
4.
.
.
.
10. KM helps me.....(bla bla bla)

and very few qs like
1. I feel I need to allocate some time 4 KM in my busy schedule

Here i'l c to t that the negative qs do not evoke a negative feel toward KM. So i'l choose for words which r milder.

Wud continue more on this.

3 comments:

  1. I believe in KM not only in an organizational level,but also in personal level. I have tried notes,mind maps and wikis .. but didnt have the desired level of success with any of them.Can you suggest a way to classify and retrieve the information which we dump in to our brains everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peerless,
    What I have discussed here in this blog is for organizational KM.There are so many ways of managing our knowledge individually... Log book, dairy, etc., serves 4 dis purpose.Among that each one has a different level of significance for different needs of KM... It is only the individual who can decide d best whichever suits him/her...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you mean to say that you dont have a solution which i can customize to my needs.

    ReplyDelete