The content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player by downloading here.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

OCTAPACE CALCULATIONS

What can we do with the OCTAPACE questionnaire?
With the large amount of data generated from the survey, what are the useful information we can get?
All these questions will arise. Aggregate score and comparison can be made batween different sections. I have used the questionnaire in and out. Hence u can very well clear ur doubts on OCTAPACE Calculations with me.

4 comments:

  1. hi,

    I am planning to do my MBA project using the questionnaire. As you have stated i have no clue as to how to proceed once I collect all the data. What would be the deliverable at the end of the study? Please let me know your email id for further communication Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI
    Ma'm I am also doing octapace study on mosebaer India ltd.I have collected data and make a sheet after converting the given responses from 4,3,2,1 to 1,2,3 & 4.Now I stuck here.Please tell me how to proceed further?Please guid me ma'm.My mail id is lubhayashimla@gmail.com

    Student of MBA-HR
    Amity Business School

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    I am MBA student doing my project in OCTAPACE profile,I need your help in calculations.please mail me your contact number.my mail id is subha.meena89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi madam,

    this s raghu, i m doing project on OCTAPACE profile, i need some help in calculations. can u help me out, please send me reply to my mail id.

    raghu.mba38@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete